why is tumblr not exploding about “The Bletchley Circle” it’s like the best show
it’s four women in lthe 50’s using their codebreaking skills from the war to catch a motherfucking serial killer
not to mention that everyone passes the bechdel test
agreed. all of my old hollywood friends need to check this show out, because its right up our alley.
After watching a section of Broadway Melody of 1940, Cary Grant whispered to me, “Who do you think did Fred’s clothes?” Cary had just gone crazy over the white tuxedo that Fred wore. There was Cary, one of the great fashion figures in all of Hollywood, asking where Fred got his clothes. - Jack Haley Jr.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
- OMG DO IT PLS
"I only saw Vivien Leigh once in my life in person. That was at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Boston. I got into the elevator and she was there. And I got goose pimples. I got off on the third floor, like a fool. The goose pimples remained for ten minutes, which I am told, is a medical phenomenon." —Walter Matthau